« The customisation of the tool to our needs, in terms of assessing the regulatory repository and diagnosing conformity, allows us to manage the HSE regulatory conformity of all our sites at once. » Guy Deviese, Environment Manager - 3M France
HSE Vigilance is a regulatory monitoring service led by a team of specialist lawyers and engineers, which will provide you with weekly Newsletter update on Regulatory issues in the field of Health & Safety and Environmental law in up to thirteen countries (Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Russia, United Kingdom and USA).Every subscriber has a personalised storage and management espace comprising :
- A record of all their regulatory issues
- All the regulatory texts presented in consolidated form,
- Regulatory deadlines including a reminder of the dates on which International, European and National regulations come into force,
- Legal assistance for finding past questions regarding regulatory issues,
- Operating reports for monitoring regulatory information,
- An advanced multi-criteria search engine.
The added value of the regulatory monitoring service lies in the exhaustiveness of its sources, the speed at wich the information is processed, the relevance and distribution of its monitoring process and the accessibility of its analyses, aimed at persons who are not lawyers.HSE Vigilance fulfils all the necessary criteria, with :
- Systematic professional monitoring conducted via more than 700 on-line and printed international, European and national sources , allowing it to collect Current and prospective regulatory texts throughout their entire process, including standards, case law, circulars, etc.,
- Detailed operational analysis,contextualised by links to the source texts,
- Customised distribution of information according to your HSE-related impacts, arranged into an arborescence with 97 topics..
Are you ?
|A central HSE Department, a Legal and Sustainable Development Department or a Documentation Centre...||Access to an exhaustive, targeted stream of multi-country regulatory monitoring data intended for helping you organise group actions and use this data in internal information processing tools.|
|An industrial site...||Updating current regulatory repositories by outsourcing the process of collecting and analysing regulations to HSE Vigilance, while keeping control over how the information is selected and inserted in the repositories.|
THE INSTALLATION PROCESS
You select the topics you are interested in from among the 97 available.
We collect, process, analyse and classify the information for you.
We send you weekly customised regulatory monitoring reports. This ensures you are informed of all new regulations, topic by topic. Every article is explained in detail, and our lawyers are at your disposal to answer any questions you may have regarding the texts.
Key figures :
International sources monitored
Client sites around the world
Legal alerts annually
Countries covered by our monitoring service
Users of the tool
Now all you have to do is test the serviceTop of the page